【经】 long purse; lump; moneys; riches; treasure; wealth1.Mammon 2.moneybag 3.money 4.woolontheback 5.moneybag 6.silverspoon 7.treasure 8.means 9.deeppocket 10.worth 11.fortune 12.strawintheboots 13.goodsandgear 14.oof 15.opulence
- 财富并不一定带来快乐。Money doesn't always bring happiness.
- 幸福和财富不能混为一谈。One cannot identify happiness with wealth.
- 国民财富在很大程度上取决于一个国家的教育水准。National wealth depends to a high degree on a country's educational standard.
- 社会等级是指按照血统，阶级，财富等严格区分的社会制度。The caste refers to social system based on rigid distinctions of birth, rank, wealth, etc.
- 如果他身体这么糟，那么他的所有财富对他毫无用处。All his riches are of no good to him if he is so ill.
- 成功和财富改变了他的性格。Success and wealth transformed his character.
- 他的财富是我的三倍还不止。He is more than three times as rich as I.
- 一般人都相信健康重于财富。It is believed that health is above wealth.