1.withresponsibilityfor 2.presideover 3.answerfor 4.presideat 5.imputation 6.respond 7.seeto(itthat) 8.inthechargeof(sb'scharge) 9.totakecareof 10.preside 11.beinchargeof 12.charge 13.responsiblefor 14.takechargeof 15.inattendance
- 我们应该对下一代负责。We should be responsible for the generation as yet unborn.
- 警察负责执法。The police are responsible for the enforcement of the law.
- 那个好心的大教主负责我们这个教区。That kind archbishop is responsible for our church district.
- 仆役长负责管理酒窖。The butler is in charge of the wine cellar.
- 我决不对发生的事情负责。In no way am I responsible for what has happened.
- 这里谁负责？Who is in charge here?
- 那纯粹要看谁负责了。It really depends on who is in charge.